CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGER
We’re looking for an experienced and motivated Customer Experience Manager to define and execute a retention driving experience for our current and future customers.
What you’ll do
The Customer Experience Manager is a pivotal position as it is crucial in helping shape and create a memorable and “sticky” customer experience for our new and existing community by intersecting with Product & Design, Marketing, Operations, IT, and Sales.
In this role, your primary focus is to create and provide an outstanding experience to drive retention and continue to increase our return customer rate. You’ll lead the entire CX team and work with the E-commerce Manager to ensure any downstream issues that can have upstream UX solutions are fixed. Additionally, you’ll provide feedback to our M&D team to ensure all quality issues and warranty-related claims are addressed at the product development level.
As the Customer Experience Manager, you’ll also co-lead consumer insight work alongside the E-Commerce Manager, and you’ll create surprise and delight tactics for our VIP and regular customers. You’ll be in charge of creating a modern, software-enhanced, and consumer-centric department that provides outstanding service for our community as well as acts as a feedback loop for Product and E-commerce to ensure we continually exceed the expectations of our community.
How you’ll do it
- Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department
- Assist in creating ambitious and effective yearly and quarterly goals for the department
- Meet or exceed KPIs such as response time, one-touch ticket percentages, etc.
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards
- In partnership with the E-commerce Manager, implement an effective customer loyalty program
- Monitor and manage all warranty-related claims and issues and report upstream to M&D so feedback can be incorporated in the product
- Provide analytics reports via the ZenDesk portal and draw insights from the data
- Hire and train new customer service agents when needed
- Stay informed on the latest industry technologies, trends, and methods
- Any other responsibilities assigned by management
What you bring
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a customer service position
- Ability to work in a fast-changing small business environment
- Experiencing coaching, developing, and leading people
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Minimum of 35WPM (words per minute) typing skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Experience using Zendesk and Shopify